This is a divisional statement. It does not purport to speak for the agency as a whole.
In many of our posts, we've included information concerning monetary and banking reform for the US mixed economy. The following are the planks of the Monetary-and-Banking-Reform Platform for The United States:
- Replace the Federal Reserve with a new monetary authority
- The new monetary authority will be a publicly owned national, central bank
- That bank will be the only bank
- That bank will be the U.S. Department of the Treasury
- Replace all Federal Reserve Notes with United States Notes
- Those United States Notes will be created without creating any debt
- Immediately pay off the national debt via those United States Notes
- Simultaneously, institute a guaranteed minimum income for a high-quality-of-life floor for all
- All funding decisions (that used to be lending decisions of commercial banks and other such lending institutions) will be made democratically and at the applicable governmental level (for example, if a project requiring funding is at the unincorporated, county level, the democratic decision will be made at the county level)
- There will be no lending by the bank
- All transactions will flow through the one bank via the sole legal currency (United States Notes)
- Price inflation and deflation will be controlled/eliminated in real time via bank-account balances and uniformly and proportionately across all accounts
- There will be no taxes
The above will eliminate public debt, public interest payments, taxes, poverty, general price-inflation, general price-deflation, and any question of "who's going to pay for it." It will replace the current system, which is crony capitalism (plutocracy), with economic democracy.
The money will again be sovereign money rather than privatized or semi-privatized, as it is now.
Published: April 8, 2015