Chinese factors that are impacting or will impact the global economy and US real estate:
- Running out of cheaper, rural workers to bring to industrial cities
- Lower wages in less developed competing nations
- Lower product-demand in slow- and no-growth markets
- Transportation costs shipping goods around the world versus local manufacturing
- Aging population
- Future impact of one-child policy
Answer and delema: Increasing manufacturing automation; however, unemployed/robot-replaced workers can't afford manufactured goods. Will there be enough other jobs?