Linking ≠ endorsement. Enjoy and share:
- What Aren’t You Telling Your Financial Advisor? | Millionaire Corner
Article | Tue, 08/27/2013 – 14:26 | By Donald Liebenson
A majority of Millionaires surveyed by Spectrem’s Millionaire Corner say that working with a financial advisor offers many benefits, chief among them improved financial knowledge and “peace of mind.” Of course, for a financial advisor to do their job, they need complete information to create a viable financial plan.
What information are they choosing not to share with their advisor? Here are the top five according to the survey:
• Health concerns (37 percent)
• Private investments hey have made (33 percent)
• Marital difficulties (31 percent)
• Personal loans to friends and family (30 percent)
• Debt (26 percent)
If their financial advisor knew the secrets their clients were keeping, what changes do they think would be recommended? Survey says:
• Increase amount of savings (29 percent)
• Create a new financial plan (25 percent)
• Re-allocate investments (24 percent)
• Explore investment alternatives (22 percent)
• Decrease current spending (21 percent)
Financial advisors can be useful when investing in real estate. Along with expert accountants, lawyers, lenders, and insurance brokers, they can bring a great deal to the table because they specialize in knowing and keeping up with information you just may not have the time or inclination to obtain and properly digest/put to work.
Read the source article …
- ME Buyers Are Top Investors In European Property Market » Gulf Business
By Mary Sophia, August 28, 2013
Middle East investors accounted for nine per cent of the European property market and 21 per cent of all European cross-border transactions in the first half of 2013, according to a new report by CBRE.
Nearly half of the capital from the Middle East that was invested in the European property market came from the region’s sovereign wealth funds. Middle Eastern buyers also showed a strong bias towards London, with office spaces being the top purchases.
“London remains the destination of choice for foreign investors due to its solid growth potential and its status as a global financial hub, alongside its stable political environment and a transparent legal system, which are key for international and regional buyers alike,” said Nick Maclean, managing director, CBRE Middle East.
Read the source article … https://gulfbusiness.com/2013/08/me-buye rs-are-top-investors-in-european-propert y-market/
- Sober Look: Latest on India: rupee in free fall, stagflation setting in, risks of sovereign downgrade and investor panic rising
Tuesday, August 27, 2013
This is beginning to sound like a broken record, but India’s currency has come under severe pressure – again. India’s central bank, the RBI, seems to have completely lost control over the rupee. The currency broke through 67 to the dollar this morning – a level that was difficult to fathom just a few months ago.
This is hitting the domestic economy hard. Just when the Indian consumer spending has slowed, prices are about to rise – potentially rapidly.
Read the source article … https://soberlook.com/2013/08/india-rupe e-in-free-fall-stagflation-is.html